AceableAgent Higher Education Scholarship
Our Fall Deadline is July 31, 2020.
AceableAgent aims to help students achieve goals and set their lives on a positive trajectory with accessible education. We aim to help people #pursuegrowth so they can improve their lives, achieve goals, and #helpothers do the same. Through education, students can find a renewed purpose, passion, and excitement in their lives and careers. That’s why we’re holding our “Home is” scholarship to help one individual pursue their own growth.
As a leading real estate school, we understand that the idea of “home” can mean a lot of different things and hold a lot of importance in a person’s life. That’s why we want to hear what home is to YOU! Home can be a city, a house, an idea, a person- whatever holds a place in your heart and has helped you become the person you are today. Tell us your story and you might just win a $1,000 scholarship to go towards your higher education.
Winter 2019 Prompt
Send us a video (2 min max length) -OR- a 500 word writing prompt with a photo telling us what home is to you. It could be a city, a house, a person, whatever speaks to you!
Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university or community college, graduate school program, or trade school located in the continental US. Upon notice of winning the scholarship, the winner will need to supply a current proof of enrollment or letter of acceptance to receive their scholarship check.*
How to apply
- Applicants have the choice to either create a 2 min or less video -OR- submit a 500-word writing prompt with a photograph attached.
- Please include full name, address, phone number the name of your school and your home town along with the entry.
- Entries should be submitted to email@example.com by July 31, 2020.
- Winner(s) will be selected by August 15, 2020.
- Any and all questions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT use the Aceable general contact info for questions regarding scholarships.
- Spring '20: Sofia Molina - Duke University
- Fall '19: Ivan Vasquez-Barraza - Princeton University
- Fall '18: Jazmine Thomas - Performance Arts Program
- Spring '17: Sarah Richards - Pensacola State College
- Fall '16: Julia Novotny - St Norbert College
Terms and Conditions:
*In applying for the AceableAgent “Home Is” Scholarship (“Scholarship Award”), I represent, understand and agree to comply with the following conditions:
- I am a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States and 18 years or older.
- If receiving the Scholarship Award, I will use any awarded funds toward my tuition or book costs for the field of study for which the Scholarship Award was approved.
- I am not on academic disciplinary status.
- I understand that my Scholarship Award application materials (“Application Materials”) consist of video, content, creatives, and other materials (“Content”).
- I assign to AceableAgent exclusively all rights in the content, including all intellectual property and moral rights.
- I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not contain or rely upon any trade secret or other nonpublic technical or business information of any kind of a third party.
- I represent and warrant that the application materials and content do not infringe on another party’s intellectual property rights.
- I am not aware of any other agreements or commitments that would hinder the performance of my obligations to AceableAgent.
- I agree to allow and hereby permit AceableAgent to use my likeness, biographical, and academic information in AceableAgent publications.
- I understand that AceableAgent may choose to not award or to withdraw the Scholarship Award for any reason.
- I am not an employee of AceableAgent; an immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of an employee of AceableAgent; or living in the same household, whether or not related, of an employee of AceableAgent.
- If selected as a winner I agree to fill out a W9 providing my social security number and keep receipts of how the award was used in the event the IRS requires verification I properly spent funds for scholarship purposes otherwise claimed as income.
- The terms and conditions of this Scholarship Award Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Texas.
Since 2014, Aceable has helped students across the country complete required education online. From completing driver's license requirements to earning real estate continuing education credits. Aceable strives to create a positive impact in all of the communities it serves.