Why real estate should be your next move
If you're coming out of the military and aren't sure what to do next, starting a career as a real estate agent could be right for you. Why? I'm glad you asked!
When comparing real estate to other possible career fields, it's easy to see that becoming a real estate agent has many advantages:
- You don't need a college degree
- It's more cost-effective than going to a university or community college
- There's an opportunity to earn a great living
You don't need a college degree
To get your real estate license, you don't need a college degree. If you're in Texas, you simply need to complete 180 hours of an approved real estate course and pass the TREC exam to get your license.
Compared to traditional schooling, AceableAgent's real estate courses are a steal. For $497, you can complete all the required schooling you'll need to get your license. There are a few other costs associated with getting your real estate license, but you'll still come out way ahead of going to a traditional university.
You can earn a great living
Real estate is a career with high earning potential. As an agent, you get out of your business what you put into your business. If you really commit and hustle, there is no limit to how much you can earn. And since those in the military are no stranger to commitment and hustle, we think you'd do pretty well. Not to mention, you get to be your own boss!
Are you ready to get started yet?
How to get the military discount:
- Pick which real estate pre-license, continuing education, or training course you would like to purchase.
- Call our customer experience team at 855-637-1886 to set up your purchase. They will take payment for your course(s) over the phone.
- Snap a photo of your military ID or drivers license with the military marker and email it to our team at email@example.com.
- Get started on your course!
Why you'll love AceableAgent
- Available anytime, anywhere on mobile or web
- Pass-the-test-guarantee on included with all pre-license packages
- Videos, interactive level assessments and more help you learn without getting bored
It's as easy as that! The AceableAgent team would like to sincerely thank you for your service and look forward to helping you start or accelerate your real estate career.